Hi all, today I discuss about Top 10 Best Android Apps of 2016 that you should have on your Android device. Those apps are very essential for you daily life and make your task easy. First I list the Top 10 Best Android Apps of 2016 then I discuss about those apps and show you how to use them.
- ExpressVPN – VPN for Android
- 1Weather:Widget Forecast Radar
- Google Drive
- Maps – Navigation & Transit
- Google Now and Google Now Launcher
- Google Play Music and YouTube
- LastPass Password Manager
- Newton Mail – Email & Calendar
- Nova Launcher
- SwiftKey Keyboard
Now let’s see why I call them the must have apps of 2016 that you should have on your android device.
ExpressVPN – VPN for Android:
Free your Internet and secure your data with ExpressVPN, the fastest VPN for Android. ExpressVPN is blazing fast, ultra secure, and 1-click simple.
ExpressVPN for Android provides a fast and encrypted connection for your Android phone or tablet. With ExpressVPN, you can:
– Change your IP address to any of 97+ locations in 78 countries around the world.
– Unblock georestricted content and watch your favorite videos online from anywhere.
– Encrypt your Internet connection to prevent third parties from snooping or tampering with your traffic.
Track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for “My Location” to get real-time updates wherever you go, or add any location you choose.
Whether you want to check the temperature, precipitation forecast, Doppler radar, or simply keep up with the current phases of the sun and moon, 1Weather has you covered. Plus, it’s outstanding design, makes getting your weather info both easy and fun. Why wait? Make 1Weather your weather today.
Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.With Drive, you can:
– Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
– Search for files by name and content.
– Easily share files and folders with others.
– Quickly view your content.
– Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
– Quickly access recent files.
– See file details and activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
– Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
– Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
Beat traffic with real-time navigation, ETAs and traffic conditions
Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, road closures and traffic incidents
Navigation with lane guidance so you don’t miss a turn or exit
Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
Offline maps to search, get directions and use navigation without an internet connection
Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
Detailed business information on over 100 million places
– “What are good restaurants nearby?”
– “Where is my package?”
– “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”Talk instead of type*:
– Say “Ok Google” from any screen and ask a question
– Google will speak the answer aloud
Personalize your Google Now feed and get notifications*:
– Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
– Get updates on sports, movies & events
– Be up to speed with the latest stock market changes
Google Now Launcher:
• Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
• Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
• A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.Subscribe to get on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen even when you’re not connected – or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with membership to YouTube Red, so you can enjoy YouTube ad-free, in the background, and offline.
*Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
*Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
*Discover and subscribe to podcasts
*Smart recommendations based on your taste
*Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
*New! The family plan, where up to six family members can enjoy Google Play Music for one low price.
*On-demand access to over 35 million songs
*YouTube Red membership (see www.youtube.com/red for details)
*Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
*Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you, and generates new, secure passwords instantly.
One password is all you need with LastPass – your LastPass master password handles the rest. Store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo & audio notes, and more.
*CloudMagic is now Newton.*Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across Android Phone, Tablet and Wear. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Supports Calendar for Gmail, Google Apps and Exchange (EWS). Manage your Mail & Calendar without switching between the apps.
Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icons, layouts, animations and more.Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
• Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
• Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
• Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
• Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes. Support for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts